Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Millions of Cookies, Cookies for Free

Oh my! People want their cookies! I have 22 households ready to be guinea pigs. This weekend I plan to start modifying recipes...but you might have to be a bit patient about when you're actually getting these cookies. I plan to send them out the Tuesday after Labor Day, which gives me a solid weekend to work on the recipes and get them wrapped and labeled and such.

HOWEVER. I need your addresses. Please either facebook me or send them to gracefullypunk at gmail dot com.

Here's my list:

Auntie Julie
Auntie Amy
Amanda
Kristyn
Chris
Ed (k1)
Kim (k1)
Emily
Aron
Mary
Josh
Giuseppe
Amy
Tzel
John

Seattle-ish-ites: Eric, Laura, Kathy, Robert...you'll all get them delivered/at the apartment. Robert, I'll make yours before you head off to Europe, since who knows if you'll actually come back.

Parents, MC, Gretch, Lindsey...I've got your addresses.

Oy! If you have allergies, intolerances, hatred of certain ingredients, let me know.

1 comment:

Mary Chaney Spencer said...

We are not huge fans of nuts in our cookies, unless they are peanut butter cookies. PS: you have to email the tomato sauce recipe ASAP cause I am making Calzones again.
Thank you